Counselling can work in lots of ways, here are just some of the things it can do for you:
- You can get some extra support from a trained professional when life seems too difficult to bear alone.
- You can make sense of your feelings and thoughts about a sensitive subject in a confidential environment.
- You can explore a thorny problem and come out with clarity about what you want and what you need.
- You can come to terms with your childhood or other past events that won’t seem to go away.
- You can make sense of your past and current patterns and change behaviours that no longer serve you.